PIPSQC is pleased to share that the Fifth Global Ministerial Summit on Patient Safety will be hosted in Switzerland on 27-28 February 2020, with the slogan "Less Harm Better care - from Resolution to Implementation" as the central theme.
Since their inception in 2016, the Global Ministerial Summits on Patient Safety have succeeded in raising awareness, as well as creating and maintaining the momentum of the global patient safety movement, as evidenced by the recent adoption of the WHA-resolution on the "Global Action on Patient Safety", which enabled the first-ever World Patient Safety Day in September 2019. One of the key challenges facing patient safety today consists of ensuring the appropriate and sustainable implementation of suitable concepts and approaches, crucial to ensure the success of the WHA-resolution.
Registration is free and open to anyone. For more information or to view a detailed program, please visit:
- Fourth Global Ministerial Summit on Patient Safety (2019)
- Third Global Ministerial Summit on Patient Safety (2018)
- Second Global Ministerial Summit on Patient Safety (2017)
- First Patient Safety Global Action Summit (2016)
- WHO - Patient Safety - Policies and strategies