PIPSQC is pleased to highlight the work of Cardiac Networks United: an integrated pediatric and congenital cardiovascular research and improvement network.
Cardiac Networks United aims to align and integrate efforts across networks in pediatric and congenital heart disease to foster novel science and accelerate translation of discovery to improvements in care. The overall goal of our organization is to improve outcomes for children and families impacted by pediatric and congenital cardiovascular disease, and to maximize return on investment and sustainability for organizations funding and participating in research and quality improvement work. Formed in 2017, Cardiac Networks United is a "networks of networks" providing infrastructure for discovery and improvement work to participating networks which is scalable to accommodate a diverse group of collaborative partners and data sources. The founding networks – NPC-QIC, PC⁴, PAC³, CNOC, and ACTION – represent more than two thirds of all US congenital heart centers and span multiple phases of care across the lifespan.
- Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care Consortium (PC⁴)
- Pediatric Acute Care Cardiology Collaborative (PAC³)
- Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Outcome Collaborative (CNOC)
- Advanced Cardiac Therapies Improving Outcomes Network (ACTION)
- National Pediatric Cardiology Quality Improvement Collaborative (NPC-QIC)
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
For more information about Cardiac Networks United, please visit: