PIPSQC is pleased to share the RCPCH's newly launched resource, QI Central - the RCPCH Quality Improvement sharing hub, where you can find examples of interventions and solutions in a number of clinical practice areas.
QI Central is an easy to use and accessible sharing platform to support child health professionals' understanding and practice of embedding QI in their work environments.
- Meds IQ - safe prescribing, medicine administration, patient support - launched a few years ago, Meds IQ is now part of QI Central
- Safety - safety culture, human factors, event reporting, deterioration
- Patient-centred care - patient experience, voices and views
- Systems of care - efficiency and access, effectiveness and education
- A library of resources across the four topic areas
- Best practice section featuring replicable project templates and useful tools to implement in one's own practice
- Online submission form to share one's own work
- Online bulletin
QI Central is overseen by the RCPCH Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Forum in the Research and Quality Improvement division. If you have any enquiries about the project, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org