PIPSQC is pleased to announce that the International Pediatric Association (IPA) with its 168 member organizations, will be hosting the 29th International Pediatric Association Congress in Panama City, Panama, March 17-21, 2019.
The IPA 2019 Congress will address progress within the context of the sustainable development goals for child health. In alignment with the congress theme "Partnerships for Children" it will advance the IPA Mission that "Pediatricians, working with other partners, will be leaders in promoting physical, mental and social health for all children, and in realizing the highest standards of health for newborns, children and adolescents in all countries of the world. The IPA will work with professional associations and all others willing to add their strengths to advocacy, education and programming on behalf of children."
The IPA 2019 Congress will deliver an outstanding scientific program, meaningful networking opportunities and memorable cultural experiences to upwards 4000 delegates from 120+ countries.
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM TOPICS:
The congress will include an in-depth program featuring leaders in the pediatric community covering a range of topics including:
- Sustainable Development Goals: A right for every child, every where
- Every Newborn: Evidence for closing gaps for neonatal care around the world?
- Children in humanitarian setting; a global priority
- Every child surviving: Addressing the unfinished agenda of infectious diseases
- Every child thriving: Accelerating progress to address the double burden of undernutrition and obesity
- Genetics, the new Genomics and Child Health
- From Every Child to Every Adolescent
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS:
The IPA 2019 Scientific Program Committee invites the submission of abstracts on original work. Abstracts can be submitted for consideration for an oral or poster presentation. Presenting authors must be registrants at the Symposium. All abstracts must be submitted using the online submission form. The deadline date for abstract submission is June 15, 2018.
To submit your IPA 2019 abstract, please visit:
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
For more information about IPA 2019, please visit: