PIPSQC is pleased to share that the Risky Business 2018 London Conference is set to take place June 7th and 8th at Kings Place in London, UK.
The idea of the Risky Business conference is to hear from some of the highest achievers in other high risk industries such as, sport, healthcare, and exploration. The goal is to inspire us to think differently about how we manage risk, drive improvement and harness innovation, teamwork and leadership. The conference brings together over 450 global professionals, to network and share cross industry learning on day-to-day issues of safety & quality.
The themes for the conference this year are:
- Leadership - the good, the bad and the ugly
- Disasters - Learning the lessons and supporting colleagues thereafter
- Generation X - Do we really understand their needs?
- Fake news and Fake evidence - Where's the truth?
- Extreme Risk takers - What makes them tick?
- Brexit - Preparing for uncertainty
To register for the Risky Business 2018 London Conference, please visit:
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
For more information or to view the conference programme, please visit:
To explore the Risky Business video library and view previous talks, please visit: