Will you be attending this year's RCPCH Annual Conference?
The RCPCH Conference returns to Glasgow from 13-15 March 2018 for what promises to be an energising three days of inspirational talks, informative workshops and exclusive networking opportunities. The theme for the conference is "Children First - Ethics, Morality and Advocacy in Childhood" and there will be a selection of workshops and talks taking place throughout three days that will explore this crucial area.
PIPSQC is pleased to highlight the following Quality Improvement sessions taking place at the Conference.
Thursday 15 March
08:00-08:55 - What's the hook for becoming involved in Quality Improvement - Dr Daljit Hothi
09:35-09:50 - Standardised procedure trollies save time and stress - a QI project - Dr D Maxted
11:55-15:15 - Quality Improvement Symposia:
Opening keynote: Jennifer Rodgers, Glasgow Children's Hospital
- Upload at home: A step towards autonomy for patients with diabetes - Dr Sunil Goyal, ID156
- Rapid Cycle Audit - Embedding Multidisciplinary Quality Improvement in the Children's Emergency Department - Dr David James, ID452
- Improving the quality of paediatric prescribing on a general paediatric ward - Dr Karnika Raja, ID634
- Get SET for Labour Ward. Optimising temperature management in preterm infants (<32 weeks gestation) - Dr Maria Duggan, ID657
- Reducing prescribing errors: making electronic prescribing work for our children with cystic fibrosis, with multi-discipline collaboration - Dr Emma Vittery, ID660
- New models of care for children: testing integrating primary and secondary care clinics - Mr Richard Goodwin, ID685
- Augmenting the Safety Netting Process & Reducing Unnecessary Re-Presentations - A Quality Improvement Project - Dr Sebastian Gray, ID695
- Departmental induction less mandatory and more opportunity - Dr Victoria Leith, ID733
Closing keynote: Dr Peter Lachman, Chief Executive Officer, ISQua
To view a snapshot of the Conference programme, please visit:
To register, view the full programme, or for more information about RCPCH Conference, please visit: