PIPSQC is pleased to share that the International Society for Quality in Health Care (ISQua) will be hosting its 34th international scientific meeting on quality and safety in health care, in London, UK, October 1-4, 2017.
ISQua's 34th International Conference aims to bring together over 1,500 healthcare professionals from all over the world to network and learn from each other in the hope to improve the quality and safety of health in the UK and worldwide.
The theme of this year's conference, "Learning at the System Level to Improve Healthcare Quality and Safety," will incorporate 11 tracks:
1. The Patient's Voice
2. Data to Drive Decision Making/Policy
3. Sustainable Quality Improvement for LMIC
4. Regulations Influence on Governance
5. Understanding Systems for Safety
6. Education Through Learning and Sharing
7. Generalisability of Improvement Outcomes
8. Disruptive Improvement and Adaptive Change
9. Quality and Safety in Crises
10. Quality in Mental Health
11. Quality in the Community
CALL FOR PAPERS:
The Call for Papers is NOW OPEN!
For more information or to submit your proposal, please visit the Call for Papers Page: